How To Hunt Clinic -
Time & Location
About the Event
Sunday Sept. 27, 2020 groups of 10 for 2.5 sessions, times to be confirmed after all registrations in. Close date September 20, 2020
Note, there is no mandatory jumping & this is NOT a XC jump lesson.
2:00 pm All clinic participants gather in the CVP field off the first 208 st entrance
· Tack check, and discussion; Safe and proper fitting tack can make the difference for a successful and enjoyable experience. Hunt Etiquette and safety.
· Horse and riders will be systematically introduced to “riding in a field.”
· What a field master is, responsibilities to each other, the hounds, hunt staff and fellow fox hunters; etiquette of larking and changing or leaving a field, etc
· Ride in a group on the Xcountry field as time allows, horse and rider safety is the priority.
· Attention drawn to questionable footing, natural & manmade hazards and generally learning how to safely and comfortably navigate a “hunt field”.
Clinic fees Payable in advance to: Fraser Valley Hunt etransfer firstname.lastname@example.org
FEE 150.00 includes one free Cub hunting pass for September to November 1 2020, non-transferable, no cash value. Required attire, tack and a waiver will be emailed to you as confirmation upon receipt of payment.